A shoe was thrown by one reporter
To strike a blow at W.
Too bad he didn’t lob a mortar
And turn the THE MAN into fondue.
The mainstream press is so housebroken
They emphasized George Bush’s jokin'.
But throwing shoes are an attempt
Iraquis use to show contempt.
For what can show a man’s more sordid
Than soles of shoes that pick up dirt
And blood from people that he's hurt.
Too bad that anger’s not exported
Back home where it won’t be a joke
When buckaroos go up in smoke.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
- ► 2011 (199)
- RICH AND POOR (IN IMITATION OF MARTIAL)
- WHORES AND POLITICIANS (IN IMITATION OF MARTIAL)
- PASTOR WARREN
- ARNE DUNCAN
- OPEN COURT
- FOR IRAQUI JOURNALIST MUNTADER al-ZAIDI
- THE DUNGHEAP OF HISTORY
- FOR TRUTHDIG.COM
- THE STATE OF THE UNIONS
- DISAPPOINTMENT? ( A REPLY TO ALTERNET BLOGGER ROBE...
- Re: MELTDOWN (FOR AESA MEMBERS)
- ▼ December (11)