By gastronomic inclination,
I have a taste for high-end meat;
Would argue we pass legislation
For eating bankers from Wall Street.
Just think of it: we’re drinking, toasting
While on our barbeques were roasting
The bankers whom we’ve hunted down,
Killed, skinned, and spitted- turning brown.
With cheese and crackers, friends and neighbors-
Who’ve lost their jobs and so are broke-
Will savor bankers, drinking Coke.
And when it’s back to our poor labors,
At least we all will be well fed.
What’s left will mulch my flowerbed.
- ► 2011 (199)
- O YE OF LITTLE FAITH
- RANDOM THOUGHTS: THE GULF OIL SPILL
- “THE GOODNESS OF GODLESSNESS” (FOR PHIL ZUCKERMAN)...
- RAPTURE INSURANCE
- LEAR REDUX
- A HOUSE ON THE GOLF COURSE
- CHURCH STATE SEPARATION ACCORDING TO LEVITICUS (FO...
- CANNIBILISM AMERICAN STYLE
- BOOBY TRAPS…21st CENTURY STYLE
- LIBERALS, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS…(FOR DANIEL KURTZMAN...
- CONSERVATIVES, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS… (FOR DANIEL KU...
- OBAMA’S ENDORSEMENT !!!!!
- DIRTY GIRLS : CHURCH COUNSELS WOMEN ADDICTED TO P...
- THE PREACHER AND THE OIL SPILL
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2008 (167)