If arrogance brings on destruction,
America is surely doomed -
Providing help with its instruction
For status quos should be entombed:
We preach against an insurrection
And cry it won’t bring resurrection
Of freedom from its prison cells
Or riches from the big cartels.
Surrounded as we are by billions -
Who, tired of leaders who donate
Their services as chief of state
To us but not their own civilians, -
They’ll finally have us by the balls
And cut ’em off for our crank calls.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
- MY BIBLE STORY
- SECRET WEAPON: “PENTAGON ORDERS PROBE OF PSY OPS O...
- IN PRAISE OF OWNING GUNS (FOR MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AN...
- FOR MAYOR BLOOMBERG: SMOKE THIS!
- DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA
- SOLDIERS AND STEM CELLS
- ALLAH: A STATEMENT TO THE PRESS
- IS GOD VIOLENT: A REPLY TO BRIAN McLAREN
- ENERGY ASSISSTANCE FOR THE POOR
- THE POLITICS OF ECONOMIC INEQUALITY: IDIOT AMERICA...
- IDIOT AMERICA 1
- DISORDER UNDER HEAVEN
- A BIRTHER’S FANTASY
- CRANK CALLS: FOR OUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN THE ...
- THE PURPOSE OF MY SATIRE
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2008 (167)