Bush paid a visit to reality
And found he played a leading role
In ruining this famed locality
By turning it to a hellhole.
He stumbled back like death warmed over
And vowed he’d never go a rover
To any land whose multitude
Had so completely come unglued
Because they thought it was demeaning
To drown in blood, and guts, and gore
While fighting someone else’s war.
His aides said Bush would be convening
The Congress to help him demand
Obeisance to the fatherland.
- ► 2011 (199)
- ► 2008 (167)
- A VISION OF JUDGMENT
- WHAT'S ECONOMICS FOR, ANYWAY(for JACINDA SWANSON)
- IN PRAISE OF THE ECONOMIST’S STAND ON CIVIL LIBERT...
- FOR FRANK RICH
- FOR BEAUMARCHAIS
- FLORIDA OR A STATE OF EXISTENTIAL INANITY
- HELP WANTED
- AND YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT TOUGH
- LEVIATHAN REDUX
- A METAPHYSICAL DISCUSSION
- HILLARY PILLORY
- HIDDEN MOTIVES (for TROUTFISHING)
- APOCALYPSE NOW
- POLITICAL CORRECTNESS (an evangelical plot ?)
- THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR (for LUIS MESSINA)
- ▼ September (17)