It always was my fond ambition
To be a writer lots would read;
But turned quite early to sedition
In hopes to make the bourgeois bleed.
It’s really quite extraordinary
That I turned revolutionary-
Read Lenin morning, noon, and night
And me a Palo Altoite.
I finally found that I was wanting;
But never quite gave up my goal
Of trying to damn the bourgeois soul
And so write satire with its taunting.
But know I’ll end like Socrates
Except that I’ll drink antifreeze.
- ► 2011 (199)
- ► 2008 (167)
- THE FAMILY VALUES VOTER (for MAX BLUMENTHAL)
- AL ( OUT IN THE COLD ) GORE
- NEOCLASSICAL ECONOMICS ( for RICK AND STEVE )
- DUDE, WHERE'S MY PARTY ?
- HUCKABEE ON IMMIGRATION AND ABORTION
- A QUESTION FOR THE DEMOCRATS
- CONFESSION IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
- ANONYMITY FOR WHOM?
- THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
- WAKE UP AND SMELL THE STINK
- ON THE 50th ANNIVERSERY OF HOWL
- FOR HARRIET FRAAD
- FOR DAVID RUCCIO
- ▼ October (16)