I don’t mean to be apathetic,
But how am I supposed to vote
For Democrats I find pathetic?
They, all of them, stick in my throat.
When none of them, for attribution,
Will stick up for the Constitution,
As Bush rewrites its every word-
As if the Bill of Rights were turd;
When government without a reason
Denies a person’s day in court.
Why don’t the Democrats retort:
“It’s Bush who's guilty of high treason?”
Perhaps they hope he'll guarantee
That they’ll, as well, rule by decree?
- ► 2011 (199)
- ► 2008 (167)
- THE FAMILY VALUES VOTER (for MAX BLUMENTHAL)
- AL ( OUT IN THE COLD ) GORE
- NEOCLASSICAL ECONOMICS ( for RICK AND STEVE )
- DUDE, WHERE'S MY PARTY ?
- HUCKABEE ON IMMIGRATION AND ABORTION
- A QUESTION FOR THE DEMOCRATS
- CONFESSION IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
- ANONYMITY FOR WHOM?
- THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
- WAKE UP AND SMELL THE STINK
- ON THE 50th ANNIVERSERY OF HOWL
- FOR HARRIET FRAAD
- FOR DAVID RUCCIO
- ▼ October (16)