A tour that took us to Hypocrisy
In these revered United States
Should start with tourings of democracy
Far earlier than stall playmates.
For this can hardly hold a candle
To when we first flew off the handle
And robbed the Natives out of hand
Then sent them to the Promised Land.
America was homicidal
Much further back than our attack
By Bush and Cheney in Iraq.
Our god has kept us from requital
Because we have abjured false pride
Not advertising genocide.
- ► 2011 (199)
- ► 2008 (167)
- THE FAMILY VALUES VOTER (for MAX BLUMENTHAL)
- AL ( OUT IN THE COLD ) GORE
- NEOCLASSICAL ECONOMICS ( for RICK AND STEVE )
- DUDE, WHERE'S MY PARTY ?
- HUCKABEE ON IMMIGRATION AND ABORTION
- A QUESTION FOR THE DEMOCRATS
- CONFESSION IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
- ANONYMITY FOR WHOM?
- THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
- WAKE UP AND SMELL THE STINK
- ON THE 50th ANNIVERSERY OF HOWL
- FOR HARRIET FRAAD
- FOR DAVID RUCCIO
- ▼ October (16)