"I see no reason to pay taxes
Especially tax on my estate
When finally my life climaxes.
Why haven’t I pulled my own weight?
To hell with liberal sociologists,
They’re communism’s ideologists,
Who claim we all were middle class
Before the “right” turned downright crass
And argued that the poor were massing
To take our riches as their own
And that we would be overthrown
Unless the wretches suffered gassing;
Or died, at least, from overwork,
As did my on call day/night clerk."
- ► 2011 (199)
- ► 2008 (167)
- THE FAMILY VALUES VOTER (for MAX BLUMENTHAL)
- AL ( OUT IN THE COLD ) GORE
- NEOCLASSICAL ECONOMICS ( for RICK AND STEVE )
- DUDE, WHERE'S MY PARTY ?
- HUCKABEE ON IMMIGRATION AND ABORTION
- A QUESTION FOR THE DEMOCRATS
- CONFESSION IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
- ANONYMITY FOR WHOM?
- THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
- WAKE UP AND SMELL THE STINK
- ON THE 50th ANNIVERSERY OF HOWL
- FOR HARRIET FRAAD
- FOR DAVID RUCCIO
- ▼ October (16)