"I say that NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON
That we found no nukes in Iraq;
For surely it just stands to reason-
Iran got scared and took them back.
I stand by Bush and Cheney's dictum-
America's the premiere victim;
And if we don't start standing tall
We'll once again have dropped the ball.
It's our good-natured generosity
Makes us seem suckers to the world;
So globally the flags unfurled.
It's why we fight with such ferocity,
As we once did against the gooks;
And would have won if we'd used nukes."
- ► 2011 (199)
- ► 2008 (167)
- THE EVANGELICAL PROSECUTOR'S PRAYER
- MOKTADA AL-SADR'S SECRET VISIT TO IRAN
- FALL GUYS ( FOR SALMAN RUSHDIE )
- BYE BYE, JERRY
- FROM AN ATHEIST
- LIQUOR STORE STICK-UP (A RAP IN OTTAVA RIMA )
- THE MAKING OF A SAINT (FOR CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS)
- THE POPE IN BRAZIL
- AMERICA THE CLUELESS (FOR JOHN TIRMAN)
- LOG ROLLING
- THE VICTIM SPEAKS
- SELF-HELP MANIA
- ▼ May (13)