I wouldn’t leave a false impression
Behind me when I’m finally gone.
I studied hard for my profession-
To be a mullah in Iran.
But found the work so damned appalling,
I gave it up for Avon calling.
I went about in full disguise-
All husbands saw were my brown eyes.
How wonderful to be admitted
Where only “other” women went.
They praised me as if heaven sent
Since only God could have outwitted
A husband in his bailiwick.
But, still, we did it double-quick.
- ► 2011 (199)
- THE PRINCIPAL EDUCRAT
- IT'S KILLER TIME
- PALIN INTERVIEW WITH POEMS ON AFFAIRS OF STATE
- LIBERAL HYPOCRISY
- A PRAYER WARRIOR FOR PALIN
- A NEW LEFT (FOR NOAM CHOMSKY)
- THE EXCESS TESTOSTERONE EFFECT
- YOU CALL THIS AN ELECTION!!!!
- A SOLUTION TO THE ECONOMIC CRISIS
- DIE HARDS
- THE BRADLEY EFFECT
- POLITICAL POWER GROWS OUT OF THE BARREL OF A GUN
- WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF DICK CHENEY
- FOR A LEFT TURN
- THE CRYING SHTICK
- THE CULTURAL STUDIES OF DONNA HARAWAY
- DYSTOPIAN THOUGHTS
- AVON CALLING
- ▼ October (19)