Though Cheney was a tad aggressive,
He was the Right man for the job.
He may have been a bit excessive;
But polishing George Bush’s knob
Required a man whose artful striving
Could turn a weeny to conniving;
And so Bush went from hockey puck
To being, sure-enough, dumdstruck. .
And neither will be prosecuted
Except perhaps in lines of rhyme
Though every breath they draw’s a crime.
In Texas they’d be executed.
Ask widows of the Texas Guard
Who’d like to see both men die hard.
- ► 2011 (199)
- THE PRINCIPAL EDUCRAT
- IT'S KILLER TIME
- PALIN INTERVIEW WITH POEMS ON AFFAIRS OF STATE
- LIBERAL HYPOCRISY
- A PRAYER WARRIOR FOR PALIN
- A NEW LEFT (FOR NOAM CHOMSKY)
- THE EXCESS TESTOSTERONE EFFECT
- YOU CALL THIS AN ELECTION!!!!
- A SOLUTION TO THE ECONOMIC CRISIS
- DIE HARDS
- THE BRADLEY EFFECT
- POLITICAL POWER GROWS OUT OF THE BARREL OF A GUN
- WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF DICK CHENEY
- FOR A LEFT TURN
- THE CRYING SHTICK
- THE CULTURAL STUDIES OF DONNA HARAWAY
- DYSTOPIAN THOUGHTS
- AVON CALLING
- ▼ October (19)