Dick Cheney has a White House office
Near Bush’s where he sits and thinks
How best the NSA might off us
For causing him official stinks.
He grumbles out his hateful thinking
About comedians lipsyncing
A man whose mates know’s to be feared
Yet all he gets is booed and jeered.
He knows where Jimmy Hoffa’s buried
And, mad at Bush, thinks he’s the man
Who should have filled a dog food can.
Alas, his plans on that miscarried.
He calls McCain. For no support,
He wants the next seat on the Court.
Friday, October 10, 2008
- ► 2011 (199)
- THE PRINCIPAL EDUCRAT
- IT'S KILLER TIME
- PALIN INTERVIEW WITH POEMS ON AFFAIRS OF STATE
- LIBERAL HYPOCRISY
- A PRAYER WARRIOR FOR PALIN
- A NEW LEFT (FOR NOAM CHOMSKY)
- THE EXCESS TESTOSTERONE EFFECT
- YOU CALL THIS AN ELECTION!!!!
- A SOLUTION TO THE ECONOMIC CRISIS
- DIE HARDS
- THE BRADLEY EFFECT
- POLITICAL POWER GROWS OUT OF THE BARREL OF A GUN
- WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF DICK CHENEY
- FOR A LEFT TURN
- THE CRYING SHTICK
- THE CULTURAL STUDIES OF DONNA HARAWAY
- DYSTOPIAN THOUGHTS
- AVON CALLING
- ▼ October (19)