Where is the Left when it’s most needed;
When capitalism’s crisis gets
So hot it’s time’s been superseded?
But all we get are its bad debts.
Why not build on its self-destruction
And use that as an introduction
To put the workers in control
And send it down its own black hole?
But that won’t happen acquiescing
In voting for a Democrat
Who uses us as his doormat
Which he’ll help bankers repossessing.
As Lenin said, You play hardball
Or Capital will never fall.
- ► 2011 (199)
- THE PRINCIPAL EDUCRAT
- IT'S KILLER TIME
- PALIN INTERVIEW WITH POEMS ON AFFAIRS OF STATE
- LIBERAL HYPOCRISY
- A PRAYER WARRIOR FOR PALIN
- A NEW LEFT (FOR NOAM CHOMSKY)
- THE EXCESS TESTOSTERONE EFFECT
- YOU CALL THIS AN ELECTION!!!!
- A SOLUTION TO THE ECONOMIC CRISIS
- DIE HARDS
- THE BRADLEY EFFECT
- POLITICAL POWER GROWS OUT OF THE BARREL OF A GUN
- WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF DICK CHENEY
- FOR A LEFT TURN
- THE CRYING SHTICK
- THE CULTURAL STUDIES OF DONNA HARAWAY
- DYSTOPIAN THOUGHTS
- AVON CALLING
- ▼ October (19)