To vote the lesser of two evils,
So Chomsky says, is doing right.
Because he’s given up upheavals;
Or maybe he’s too old to fight?
He’s all but given up democracy
By giving way to vote plutocracy.
I’d rather vote a party that
Is willing to go to the mat
With capital and take production
And put in the workers’ hands.
He’d say to fire from frying pans.
But Chomsky needs an introduction
On what it means to build a Left
Not based on surplus values’ theft.
- ► 2011 (199)
- THE PRINCIPAL EDUCRAT
- IT'S KILLER TIME
- PALIN INTERVIEW WITH POEMS ON AFFAIRS OF STATE
- LIBERAL HYPOCRISY
- A PRAYER WARRIOR FOR PALIN
- A NEW LEFT (FOR NOAM CHOMSKY)
- THE EXCESS TESTOSTERONE EFFECT
- YOU CALL THIS AN ELECTION!!!!
- A SOLUTION TO THE ECONOMIC CRISIS
- DIE HARDS
- THE BRADLEY EFFECT
- POLITICAL POWER GROWS OUT OF THE BARREL OF A GUN
- WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF DICK CHENEY
- FOR A LEFT TURN
- THE CRYING SHTICK
- THE CULTURAL STUDIES OF DONNA HARAWAY
- DYSTOPIAN THOUGHTS
- AVON CALLING
- ▼ October (19)