When nine third-graders were suspended
For plotting how to take control
Of "teacher" whom they thought intended
To turn their brains to casserole,
You must remember their fragility-
They had a learning disability
Which didn’t stop the little tykes
From planning worthy of the Reich’s.
And all because the teacher scolded
A friend of theirs, a little fiend
Who gathered cats he guillotined.
But naturally the District folded,
Insisting it was child’s play;
But sent the teacher on her way.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
- ► 2011 (199)
- FOR KARL MARX
- SIN TAX
- MANDATORY NICENESS (FOR EZRA LEVANT)
- THE RELIGIOUS ZEALOT
- CHRISTIAN COMPETITION
- THE KISS ASS
- SOUND AND FURY...
- RAPTURE READY
- EXCERPTS FROM POPE BENEDICT'S SPEECH TO HIS BISHOP...
- PRESCRIPTION (FOR DALLAS, WHO JUST DOESN'T GET IT)...
- THE INTELLECTUAL HERITAGE OF RELIGION
- MIDDLE EAT PEACE TALKS
- WITNESS WEAR
- FOR JOHN HEYWOOD (1497-1580)
- FOR ALEXANDER HERZEN
- FOR T-BONE
- CONSPIRACY THEORY
- ASK NOT...
- FOR THE BOARD OF ED IN WAYCROSS, GA. (AND FOR BETT...
- ORACLE (I)
- HOMELAND SECURITY, A TRIBUTE
- A FOREGONE CONCLUSION
- FEAR OF (F)LYING
- REFLECTIONS ON THE CONSTITUTION (II)
- PROMISES, PROMISES
- THE EARS OF GOD
- ▼ April (28)