When workers can’t afford prescriptions
Their doctors write them for their ills,
They may be liable to conniptions
That turn them green around the the gills;
And , finally, augers their impressment
Should be brought up for reassessment-
Why work to make the bosses rich?
Why not just drop them in a ditch?
Start over as appropriators
Of value that we helped create,
But holds us now like a dead weight;
Become our own emancipators.
Then we may make a final break
With health plans say “let them eat cake.”
Monday, April 21, 2008
- ► 2011 (199)
- FOR KARL MARX
- SIN TAX
- MANDATORY NICENESS (FOR EZRA LEVANT)
- THE RELIGIOUS ZEALOT
- CHRISTIAN COMPETITION
- THE KISS ASS
- SOUND AND FURY...
- RAPTURE READY
- EXCERPTS FROM POPE BENEDICT'S SPEECH TO HIS BISHOP...
- PRESCRIPTION (FOR DALLAS, WHO JUST DOESN'T GET IT)...
- THE INTELLECTUAL HERITAGE OF RELIGION
- MIDDLE EAT PEACE TALKS
- WITNESS WEAR
- FOR JOHN HEYWOOD (1497-1580)
- FOR ALEXANDER HERZEN
- FOR T-BONE
- CONSPIRACY THEORY
- ASK NOT...
- FOR THE BOARD OF ED IN WAYCROSS, GA. (AND FOR BETT...
- ORACLE (I)
- HOMELAND SECURITY, A TRIBUTE
- A FOREGONE CONCLUSION
- FEAR OF (F)LYING
- REFLECTIONS ON THE CONSTITUTION (II)
- PROMISES, PROMISES
- THE EARS OF GOD
- ▼ April (28)