If human nature were progressive,
Then we’d not fight for human rights
Against regimes that are oppressive
And profit from our human plights.
And countries would have constitutions
Protecting us from persecutions
Because of what we choose to do
As if we were a wrecking crew
When we oppose the POWER’S hypocrisy.
These claim to give a benefit
Which they know’s really counterfeit.
It’s time we fought for real democracy
Appropriating profits drawn
From out our well of brain and brawn.
- ► 2011 (199)
- ARE PREACHERS RISKING THEIR TAX EXEMPT STATUS?
- RELIGION IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- ANTITERRORISM TACTICS
- THE FIFTH AMENDMENT
- WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
- THROUGH A LOOKING GLASS
- LIQUOR STORE STICK UP ( A RAP IN OTTAVA RIMA)
- VACATIONS IN AN EMPTY HEAD
- A NEW IDENTITY
- WHAT? ME VOTE?
- THE AVERAGE VOTER'S PROFILE
- JOHN McCAIN OBAMA
- HOBBES WAS WRONG!
- ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY
- ▼ September (18)