When Wall Street bankers’ caterwauling
Has reached crescendo in its pitch
With cries about the sky is falling
You know their ploy’s a bait and switch
To get them off the hook for making
Investments that are like housebreaking;
And after they’ve pulled off their heist
They’ll leave us bleeding, sliced and diced.
Come on! Bring on a great depression.
My wallet’s empty anyway.
I’m ready for a come what may.
It’s time we showed what repossession
Looks like to us, the working proles,
When we walk in the leading roles.
- ► 2011 (199)
- ARE PREACHERS RISKING THEIR TAX EXEMPT STATUS?
- RELIGION IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- ANTITERRORISM TACTICS
- THE FIFTH AMENDMENT
- WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
- THROUGH A LOOKING GLASS
- LIQUOR STORE STICK UP ( A RAP IN OTTAVA RIMA)
- VACATIONS IN AN EMPTY HEAD
- A NEW IDENTITY
- WHAT? ME VOTE?
- THE AVERAGE VOTER'S PROFILE
- JOHN McCAIN OBAMA
- HOBBES WAS WRONG!
- ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY
- ▼ September (18)