Philosophy says when you’re voting
You’re duty is to do it well;
Or all you’ll end up is promoting
A country that will go to hell.
The trouble though with this election-
It’s slanderous with misdirection.
So how am I supposed to choose
Between two who were born to lose?
The candidates claim they’re all-knowing
But on the issues both men hide
Their views as if they’re classified.
So eeny meeny miny moing
Between Obama and McCain
Is anything… but not inane.
- ► 2011 (199)
- ARE PREACHERS RISKING THEIR TAX EXEMPT STATUS?
- RELIGION IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- ANTITERRORISM TACTICS
- THE FIFTH AMENDMENT
- WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
- THROUGH A LOOKING GLASS
- LIQUOR STORE STICK UP ( A RAP IN OTTAVA RIMA)
- VACATIONS IN AN EMPTY HEAD
- A NEW IDENTITY
- WHAT? ME VOTE?
- THE AVERAGE VOTER'S PROFILE
- JOHN McCAIN OBAMA
- HOBBES WAS WRONG!
- ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY
- ▼ September (18)