I sit here deep in contemplation
And wonder why our politics
Has led us to the desolation
Of who will win by dirty tricks;
With candidates who’d predispose us
To treat him as if he were Moses
Who’ll lead us to the Promised Land
If we will put him in command.
The likes of John McCain Obama,
Beholden to the corporate boards
Dispersing funds from out their hoards,
Will only deepen national trauma
Since both will finally privatize
Our public goods as enterprise.
- ► 2011 (199)
- ARE PREACHERS RISKING THEIR TAX EXEMPT STATUS?
- RELIGION IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- ANTITERRORISM TACTICS
- THE FIFTH AMENDMENT
- WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
- THROUGH A LOOKING GLASS
- LIQUOR STORE STICK UP ( A RAP IN OTTAVA RIMA)
- VACATIONS IN AN EMPTY HEAD
- A NEW IDENTITY
- WHAT? ME VOTE?
- THE AVERAGE VOTER'S PROFILE
- JOHN McCAIN OBAMA
- HOBBES WAS WRONG!
- ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY
- ▼ September (18)