Who says that human understanding
Was ever big in our U.S.?
From when the Pilgrims made their landing,
What’s really triumphed is b.s.
The slaughter of the native nations,
The slaves that once lived worse than Haitians,
And others in our history
Who have been treated as debris
Have suffered for their elocution
Especially those on the left
Who argued capital was theft
Have always suffered persecution.
But liberals would minimize
These troubles to “free enterprise.”
- ► 2011 (199)
- THE JINN
- THE INFLUENTIALS
- LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE !
- UNCLE SAM
- MID-LIFE CRISIS ?
- THE SOLUTION TO THE TORTURE PROBLEM
- A REPLY TO MICHAEL ROWE
- THE OATHS OF THE TENNIS COURTS
- HEALTH CARE REFORM?
- THE STRESS TEST
- DICK CHENEY'S DEFENCE
- A CONSERVATIVE'S COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION...
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
- ADAM BAUM
- DEATH SQUAD (FOR RANDAL TERRY)
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2008 (167)