Of course, I speak with cynicism,
When politics is being discussed.
I’d almost say antagonism
Whenever hearing “public trust”-
A phrase that’s right up there in ranking
With “Jesus” and “investment banking”
Though Jesus had a falling out
With bankers whom he put to rout.
Why can’t our president, Obama,
Attend, like Jesus, to the banks
And run them off, the greedy swanks?
He’d certainly provoke some drama.
But presidents must come to terms
With banks…they finance second terms.
- ► 2011 (199)
- THE JINN
- THE INFLUENTIALS
- LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE !
- UNCLE SAM
- MID-LIFE CRISIS ?
- THE SOLUTION TO THE TORTURE PROBLEM
- A REPLY TO MICHAEL ROWE
- THE OATHS OF THE TENNIS COURTS
- HEALTH CARE REFORM?
- THE STRESS TEST
- DICK CHENEY'S DEFENCE
- A CONSERVATIVE'S COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION...
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
- ADAM BAUM
- DEATH SQUAD (FOR RANDAL TERRY)
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2008 (167)