When Sarah Palin was campaigning,
She had a late night meeting to
Stop strategists who were complaining
McNasty was a dipsy-doo.
She’d taken off her coat, suit jacket
And said, “ You boys’ll have to hack it.”
Then taking off her blouse and skirt,
She said, “You work too hard.” Alert,
They watched her stretch. Then she, reclining,
Said, “Come on, guys, let’s all relax.
Now who gets firsts? Help me climax.”
And then she started in outlining
Exactly what she wanted done
And promised more on Air Force One.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
- ► 2011 (199)
- EXCERPT FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL INAGURAL ADDRESS, 20...
- GIRL FIGHT
- THE CONSCIENCE OF A BANKER (WHO ASKED NOT TO BE ID...
- SUPER LOTTO DEMOCRACY
- JIM CROW (for EARL MAL)
- THE PROBLEM WITH THE DEATH PENALTY FOR CHRISTIANS
- UNCLE NOBLE
- BORDER CROSSINGS “reasonable suspicion” LA TIME...
- THE SANCTITY OF CONTRACTS
- A HISTORY OF SARAH PALIN’S CAREER (6)
- A HISTORY OF SARAH PALIN’S CAREER (5)
- A HISTORY OF SARAH PALIN’S CAREER (4)
- A HISTORY OF SARAH PALIN”S CAREER (3) (...
- A HISTORY OF SARAH PALIN’S CAREER (2)
- A HISTORY OF SARAH PALIN'S CAREER (1)
- TOW THE ER FO ABE L B
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2008 (167)